top of page

Grupo Humberto Jaimes

Público·11 miembros

Troubleshooting Tips for Bully Scholarship Edition Chapter 2 Save Game File Issues

Game or Patch Questions? VisitMAINN E T W O R KBullyScholarship EditionSystemLanguageProtectionCD Cover: PC:: (Retail)(Digital Download):IndexGame Fixes:.Game Trainers & Unlockers:.Game Releases. ENGLISH (10-2008)Related FileForums Posts.Related Games.Get it Here!.Backup & Installation Notes. Always make a backup of the files that are overwritten by the File Archive, as the original files are usually required to update the game to a newer version or to play Online!. Some No-CD/Fixed EXE files work fine in Single Player mode but are detected to be modified when trying to play online. When this happens use the original EXE to play online, else you could find yourself banned from the game!.

bully scholarship edition chapter 2 save game file

When using Fixed Files make sure to use a Firewall which controls outgoing traffic, as some games call back to report the use of these modified files!. Some original games do not work when a certain application has been installed, like DAEMON Tools. In most cases using a No-CD or Fixed EXE will solve this problem!. Some Game Trainers are sometimes reported to be a Virus or Trojan, the most common is a keylogger called HotKeysHook or the file has been packed/protected with VMProtect or Themida and is recognized as Win32/Packed.VMProtect or Win32/Packed.Themida.

I know my chapter end achievements didn't unlock until a few seconds into the next chapter. I've read that if you have the game installed to the hard drive it takes longer sometimes. I would finish chapter 2 and wait a minute. If it doesn't unlock start a new save at Chapter 3, turn the system off then on and reload to see if that works. Sounds like you might have already tried that, but I don't have any other ideas.

Thanks for that. I loaded the game again this evening and the achievement unlocked within 10 seconds of loading up. I did have the game installed so maybe that did not help. I will know to save, turn it off and turn it on again if it does it next time.

Hey, can you add a save right before chapter one? I really need a save file with the start of chapter one because mine got deleted. I am not in the mood for replaying the first part because the cutscenes are unskipeble and I just wasted like an hour making my game to play smoothly.

hey life changer for this, been at my corrupt file all night.downloaded your save file for somewhere near I was at, but for some reason anything that my num 0 is set too it wont do, so talk, save, config light sabre. everything else works with same controls but obviously without that working I cannot progress in the game

TIP: If anything goes wrong, delete everything in the JediFallenOrder file and copy your backuped original saves into it. Try again later if you want to. Always be sure to have a backup of the files you want.

I want to thank this site immensely and the willingness to share.I had problems with the game and my save bugged, preventing me from continuing and here I was able to download the save and continue the story mode correctly.Thank you!

I tried your save 100% but BD-1 does not have the last three skins (updated game and buyed not cracked version) THX anyway! My advice is to play the game without this rescue because it loses its charm when you find all the boxes open.

My game has a problem that it crashes during the tutorial of force abilities so if you can put a save just after acquiring them it would allow me to play the game fully. I have used your saves to get the second ability (Push) and game crashed. Please put a save right after the push force and the subsequent forces so I can play please :)

Installation: Extract the zip file on your SD card (found in the computer). It must respect the path privatewiititleRB7Pdata.bin Insert the SD card with the Savegame in the console Wii . Skip to Wii Settings> Data Management> Save Data Select the Savegame you want to copy and paste there. Caution: Do not forget that if you have a Savegame of the game, the duplication will not overwrite the existing Savegame on the Wii. For this you must first remove the Savegame of internal memory the Wii to be able to transfer the news.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page